08 July 2013

sketchin' away

On Saturday, MJ and I headed over to Long Beach to meet up with an old flickr friend I had.  The trip took us 6 hours in public transit there and back....lots of time for sketching!  I apologize that these are just photos, finding a scanner here is a little more difficult than I was hoping...




(I should have more to show for myself but we were really concerned for a while that we were going to miss our stops.)  

When I met up with my flickr friend Jill, she suggested that I shouldn't give up photography since it was such a big part of my life.  So, I present to you: iphonography.








Hope everyone's summer is going fabulous.
-Carla

2 comments:

  1. These sketches are awesome! And I love that picture of the beach. Awesome stuff, Carla!

    ReplyDelete