05 June 2013

Where's Waldo

So I disappeared for a while!  Here's what I've been up to:
I traveled 5 hours to southern Illinois where I took some senior photos for some lovely seniors:




After I returned, I worked at the local restaurant where I'm a hostess for as many hours as I could and they offered me the opportunity to design their menu!  I created both a breakfast and dinner menu to them.  I personally like the dinner menu one more because I did it after experimenting with the breakfast one, but it was definitely an interesting learning experience!  I also took the photos for the menu.




and now, I've reached my final stop for the summer, California!  I love it here!  I'll hopefully have some cooler things to share later next week. 

Until next time,
experiment with every art form you can because everything will always teach you a lesson,
Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment