22 June 2013

California Days!

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been a busy little bee!  I'm currently at Concept Design Academy for the summer and i'm learning so much!  I hope that it will let me get to a level so that I can have more confidence in my work.

I am learning so much from my amazing teachers but even more so from my amazing roommates:  Alli Norman, Mary Jane Whiting, Victor Maury, Jarrad (he has no blog, sadly), and our workbuddy Kyle Katterjohn!  Check them out, they're awesome people.  :)

Here are some of my environment design paintings from the first two weeks.

Week 1:  





Week 2:






And just because this post looks so drab with all black and white, here's a quick color study I did for warm up the other day:


 Happy Saturday!  Be sure to get out and explore the world, because it sure is great!
-Carla


2 comments:

  1. Sammi Pisciotta6/22/2013 10:40 PM

    Your designs looks awesome! I'm glad you're having fun and I miss you lots and lots! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete