03 May 2013

Last post of the semester!

Literally!  The semester officially ended two days ago.  Whew.  It has been such a hectic and stressful semester, but it's over now and the summer welcomes a lot of sleeping, a lot of working, a lot of drawing, and a lot of learning!  I'm lookin' forward to it!


The image above was a work in progress for production design that I never quite finished...maybe i'll finish it up now that the summer is here.   I wanted to try something completely new, so this was a new experience for me.

We just finished our Sit Stand project.  To be completely honest, I am not the happiest with it and I feel there is a lot more I could do to sharpen the animation, however I am back home away from the labs so I will just take everything i've learned from it and apply it to the next animation!



I hope everyone has a great summer!  I've been catching up on movies and doing some storyboard studies.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment