01 April 2013

End of the Semester Blues...

Whew!  This semester has been a WHIRL!  Sometimes I feel like I'm taking five studio classes and I'm just going crazy with the workload!  It's teaching me to be faster though so I'm thankful for that.

First off, I'll share some of what I've been working on for business.  In international management, we're having a guest instructor (a Disney Imagineer, so SO thankful he has been able to be so patient to help us) mentor us in creating a fictitous resort in another land.  We chose to do an "Amazon in the City" themed resort in Brazil.  Here's a taste of some of the images i've created for it:





We decided to design the pool like a river so that guests could kayak in it.  Here's an overview of what it would look like with the hotel.  



More to come on that later.

We've also been going crazy deep with our sit stand project.  Here are some process renders of my textures so far; still lots more to do.






Until next time, 
dont forget that when you're drowning in work you could be drowning in something you didn't love to be around.  like piranhas.
-Carla   

No comments:

Post a Comment