21 January 2013

i'm alive!

Hi!  I'm alive!

Sorry for being MIA in posting.... I originally planned to go visit my family in Mexico but was unable to because of passport issues. Though I was able to skype them on Christmas, it just wasn't the same.  I was a little unmotivated after that and didn't really produce anything notable... now that I'm back at school, my spirits have cheered up a bit and I'm glad to be back in this awesome environment!

I have a whole bunch of sketches that I need to get scanned and some speed paints I want to finish up, and I've also have some animations being worked on...keepin' busy as always!


Until then, here's a little doodle I did as a break from work this weekend.

And though it's late, I hope everyone had a great new year.  May 2013 bring on more art!
stay classy--
carla

No comments:

Post a Comment