01 December 2011

updates, process, and perspective


so i redid the colors on my rhythm project to better fit the triadic scheme i was supposed to be using.  haven't decided if i like it better or not.


the following are my process for abstract sketch to finished piece for 2D.  the image on top is the sketch, the image below is my final (though some still need editing).  we had to make abstract concepts that demonstrated what we learned:

balance

contrast (still needs some tweaking)

emphasis


rhythm (needs tweaking)






For perspective, we had to create an inventive interior room, so I decided to make a treehouse.  Because treehouses are cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment